RF Engineering is a respected and experienced contract wire harness manufacturer of cable assemblies, harnesses, electro-mechanical assemblies and turnkey box builds. To provide these product lines cost effectively and reliably, it has developed a wide range of added value manufacturing capabilities specific to its industry.
RF Engineering’s manufacturing capabilities include:
- High speed, automated wire processing
- Semi-automated terminal crimping
- In-line Wire Marking
- Harness sub-assembly prefabrication
- Ultra-sonic welding for in line wire splicing
- Cable Molding for back shells and grommets
- Injection Molding for custom cable features
- Cable Braiding for harsh environments
- Potting for all telecommunications and other specialty applications and Kitting to achieve manufacturing efficiencies
- Customized test processes to support unusual or specific customer requirements
- Computerized testing of all cables and harnesses to guarantee a quality product every time.
RF Engineering also offers a host of additional value added services that all add up to the ability to effectively produce a broad variety of cable assembly products across diverse industries. RF Engineering is a wire harness manufacturing facility in Portage, MI and China. RF Engineering specializes in manufacturing and assembling cable harness assemblies, turn-key box builds and electromechanical assemblies.
Contact Us today to see if we can help!