RF Engineering & Energy Resource design and manufacturer state of the art, set top media boxes supplied with an all new BT / IR remote offering reliable technology, coupled with excellent customer support.
Working closely with Conklin-Intracom, RF Engineering have selected and engineered a Set Top Box designand remote that will meet the needs of internet content service providers and their customers. The Set Top Box has undergone rigorous testing and is presently being audited to ensure it meets the highest standards required by the content providers and gives reliable trouble free viewing.
All RF Engineering products are subject to 100% quality control inspection. Each and every individual box is tested on the line during final inspection to ensure trouble free operation. Additionally RF Engineering will provide each customer with 1% (one percent) back up stock at no charge in the event a customer replacement is needed.
Set Top Box complete with Power Supply, BT/IR Remote Control & HDMI Cable and packaging can all be branded with your company name and logo as well as the animated opening screen when the unit is switched on. The minimum requirement for this is a PO for 500 units. The content APP/APK is preloaded at time of manufacture so the unit comes ready to distribute to your customers.
Branded systems, require the customer to provide Logo SW for silk screening, pantone colors, as well as bar code information, to be displayed on the STB and packaging.
Branded ExampleLog “In” Screen ShotBranded Example
When switch on, the STB features an animated opening screen. Example Ctrl Right Click Open: ..\..\Zito Media\Zito animation.mp4
- Content “App&APK ” Pre-Loaded at time of manufacture
- Set Top Box silk screened with Service ProvidersLogo
- Remote Control Silk Screened with Logo
- Box packaging branded as required
- HDMI cable & Power supply provided
- STB & Packaging provided with bar coding, serial numbers, model numbers MAC address for inventory control
- Units typically sipped in master packs of 20 pieces
- Amlogic Chipset, S905X Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS)
- GPU Penta-Core Mali450 up to 750 MHz (DVFS) Open GL ES 1.1/2.0 & VG11 Support
- Flash EMMC 16GB, SDRAM DDR3 2GB
- Android 6.0 Opp System 3D HD 1080PX2
- Decoder Format: VPg Profile HD MPEG1/24, H264/H265, HD AVC HP MVC, RM/RMV8, Xvid/Div X3/4/5/6 Real Video 8/9/10 HEVC MP10, MPEG4 ASP, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP
- Media Format support, Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/ Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/dat/mpg/Mp4
- Music Format support MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGC/AC3/DDP/True HD /DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- Photo Format, JPEG/8MP/GIF/PNG/TIFF/MJPEG
- USB Host, 3 X High speed USB 2.0 Supports U DISK & USB HDD
- Card Reader, SD/SDHC/MMC Cards
- HDD File System, FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
- Subtitle Support, SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
- High Definition Video Output, Supports SD/HD/4K/2K Ultra HD decoding & output
- OSD Languages, English/French/German/Spanish/Italian etc. Multilateral Languages
- LAN – IEEE 802.3 10/100 Standard RJ45 – Wireless supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Mouse Keyboard, Support via USB supporting 2.4GHz Mouse & Keyboard
- HDMI 2.0 (CEC& HDCP 2.2) 4K X 2K @ 60 fps
- Blue Tooth 4.0 – AV Support, 3G Support
- Power Supply DC 5V / 2A
For More Details, Click Here